PeaceHealth is seeking an RN for the Family Practice Clinic. Hourly compensation starts at $33.63, more depending on experience.
Provides professional nursing care to patients in the clinic/outpatient setting in compliance with professional practice standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families, and all members of the care delivery team.
1. Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care needs. This includes assessing the patient’s condition, triaging patient phone calls, counseling patients, providing patient education, taking patient histories, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings, cleaning wounds, and monitoring patient vital signs.
2. Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
3. Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
4. Participates in the development of and maintains established policies, procedures, and objectives; quality improvement; safety; environmental and infection prevention programs.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (required unless otherwise noted)
PHMG - PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity, and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.
Job ID: 3122
Location: Bellingham, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits