Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator CNC Spine Ortho you can be a part of change.
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Clinical Nurse Coordinator CNC Spine Ortho. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking an Ortho Charge Registered Nurse for our Orthopedic Unit. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a medical surgical environment in a leadership role. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your nursing career.
What you will do in this role:
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Orthopedic patient’s pre and post operatively.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders
· You will provide leadership to your nursing team during your designated shift
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN Preferred
· American Heart Association BLS
· Minimum 1 year RN experience in acute care setting preferred
· Critical thinking, service excellent and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital is a 237 bed acute care hospital. We serve Charlotte County. We have emergency care, an accredited cancer program, a stroke center of excellence and a chest pain center. We have an orthopedic and spine center, wound management and hyperbaric medicine. We have inpatient, outpatient and cardiovascular surgery. We have sports and rehabilitation services and outpatient programs. HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital provides community wellness programs. We have provided healthcare in Charlotte County for 40 years. Our colleagues enjoy our culture of compassion, respect and service. Over 350 area physicians work with us. We have received the America’s top 100 hospital recognition. This makes us one of the best hospitals in Charlotte County. We hope you’ll consider a career at HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.