Mass General Brigham Home Care, an affiliate of Mass General Brigham, is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.
Mass General Brigham Home Care serves patients from rehabilitation after illness or injury, to chronic disease management. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality specialized care designed to meet the patients’ unique needs with the goal of optimizing independence and quality of life. Our clinicians are highly skilled and able to function both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
We value the uniqueness of our employees who are a reflection of the communities and patients that we serve. Our attractive and comprehensive benefits package is designed to meet the needs of our employees.
Provide quality, clinical services to patients in various settings in the community. Patient care is delivered within organizational philosophy, policy and standards of community health practice. The admissions process and case management responsibilities are performed in accordance with PHH policies and standards of practice, utilizing thorough and timely electronic documentation and interdisciplinary communications. Skilled nursing care is provided in the form of assessment, teaching, treatment, documentation and care coordination demonstrating high quality customer service, and financial awareness.
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
• Current Massachusetts license as Registered Nurse
• Minimum of one year previous nursing experience in acute care or sub-acute care setting required.
• Prior home care experience preferred.
• Travel required within PHH’s geographic area
• Ability to work with various computer software required and knowledge of hand-held patient care computer devices preferred
• Strong interpersonal and customer service and ability to work with a diverse population
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and electronically
• Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team of health care providers
• Ability to organize and prioritize work, and adapt to changing situations
• Ability to work independently, be self-directed and adapt to unpredictable circumstances.