*************NOW INTERVIEWING - HURRY ***********************
Rapid Temps is seeking ICU RN's in Albuquerque, NM
University Of New Mexico Hospital (Learning Facility)
This is a 13- week contract paying $90 an hour.
Please send your resume.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an ICU Nurse or critical care unit.
- Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
- Available to work 12-hour night shifts.
- Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- BLS for Healthcare Providers (Required)
- Albuquerque, NM
- University Of New Mexico Hospital (Learning Facility)