About Actriv Healthcare Inc.
We are a patient-centric organization on a mission to help healthcare facilities meet their patient care goals. Caring is the foundation of our culture and what sets us apart. Hence Inc Magazine recognized Actriv Healthcare as the No.1 fastest growing Staffing company in America in the Inc 5000 annual list.
Actriv is looking for nurses to join our growing team! As an Actriv nurse you’ll have access to shifts at a variety of facilities. The Actriv app allows you the freedom to choose shifts that fit your schedule and interests. A nurse can work for us full-time or part-time.
Licensed Practical Nurse
· Dental insurance
· Health insurance
· Vision insurance
Full Time Per Diem, Travel Or Contract
Shifts: Day Shift, Evening, NOC (Nights), Weekends (10hrs x 4 days; 8hrs x 5 days; 12hrs x 3 days)
Client Settings: Skilled Nursing, Post-Acute, Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health, Assisted Living and Memory Care, Hospice Clinics, Hospitals, Correctional Facilities, Schools, and Urgent Care
LPN/LVN Job Description Summary
It is the responsibility of a Licensed Practical Nurse/ License Vocational Nurse, under the supervision of the RN supervisor, Unit Manager, Assistant Director of Nursing, Director of Nursing and the administrator, to perform routine treatments and services in the delivery of care to the residents, patients. An LPN/LVN must serve as a staff nurse, and at times as a charge nurse on the floor and is responsible for the daily work assignments of the nursing assistants. An LPN/LVN will provide information for evaluation of nursing assistants concerning performance appraisals and in educating and listening to family and residents’ concerns.
1. Prepares and administers medications and treatments with knowledge of purpose and adverse effects of nursing care provided.
2. Completes all documentation for observation, planning, and evaluation of care provided to residents, including orders by physicians.
3. Functions in monitoring capacity as assigned for completion of resident’s care, employee guidance and discipline.
4. Maintains open lines of communication between nursing shifts, as well as other departments, supervisors, physicians, and families or residents.
5. Acts on resident’s behalf to assure patient rights and to prevent resident abuse.
6. Acts on first aid knowledge in emergencies
7. Is aware of safety issues, accomplishing responsibilities in a safe manner, re-enforces good safety practices displayed by other staff members.
8. Is able to maintain confidentiality of information.
9. Works as a team member.
10. Is able to perform the following physical activities: Kneeling, stooping, standing, reaching, pulling/pushing, walking, grasping, moving fingers, hearing, talking, sitting, and repetitive motions.
1. High school education
2. Current LPN or LVN license in this state or permit to practice.
3. CPR certification
1. Exposure to significate work pace/pressure
2. Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants
3. Exposure to bodily fluids
4. Work in well lighted, heated, air-condition building
1. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with known disabilities, unless to do so would impose a hardship on operation of the facility.
2. This job description in no wat states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Current state license as an LPN.
Graduate of an accredited program of practical nursing.
Proof of current CPR, HCA and Food Handlers certification.
Ability to work flexible schedules.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, PRN, Per diem, Travel nursing
Salary: $30.00 - $40.00 per hour
Work Location: In person