An ICRN is responsible for the care of patients with non-critical, but usually very serious medical conditions who need advanced care and intensive therapies.
As an ICRN some of your duties consist of:
- First patient consultation.
- Write custom plan of care based on the patient’s condition.
- Assisting the doctors to execute appropriate treatments.
- On-going evaluations when needed based on the condition of the patient.
- Document all patient assessment results, responses to procedures and the patient’s general progress.
- Summarize all patient information to the appropriate teams by the end of each shift.
One year of experience as an Intermediate Care Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.
- Competitive salary based upon experience
- Full benefits package
- Potential for Sign on Bonus
- Relocation assistance provided as needed
Chat with a recruiter for the most up-to-date rates and opportunities! Needs open, close, and change frequently.
Intermediate Care Unit (IMCU)