Flexible schedule to provide a great work life balance
No experience required will train the right person
Vaccine preferred but not required
Live your best life possible by helping others live theirs. Our Caregivers are the heart and soul of what we do. At ComForCare, we like to celebrate successes and have fun while building meaningful relationships. Join our team and be a part of a certified Great Place To Work®! Join our team and be a part of something special:
- Work one-on-one with clients.
- Build meaningful relationships.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Help and serve others.
- Work a flexible schedule.
- Have fun!
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist with daily activities to help clients stay independent and in their own homes.
- Provide assistance with personal care.
- Assist with mobility, transfers and range of motion exercises.
- Handle meal planning, preparation and feeding.
- Properly manage household needs.
- Provide companionship and respite services for the family.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion to serve and help others live their best lives possible.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
- [If Applicable] A state Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) certification required.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Negative TB Test
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- Previous experience as a Caregiver in homes or senior communities is a bonus.
Your safety is our top priority. We provide COVID-19 training and personal protective equipment (PPE) to all employees.
Certified Nursing Assistant, Home Health Aide