Would you consider yourself to have an entrepreneurial spirit? Does it excite you to build things, solve problems, and collaborate with other team members?
If you answered "yes" this is the right Nursing opportunity for you!
Our mission is to help people live longer, healthier lives by giving them the tools to take control of their aging journey. Inspired by research that shows that feeling younger helps people live longer, we are building the most trusted longevity platform in the world—a place for aging well. We offer a vertically integrated telemedicine and treatment platform that provides an array of clinical and non-clinical services designed to help patients lower their subjective age.
The RN - Dermatology position is a full-time, 40 hours per week opportunity with this high growth company based out of their flagship store in New York City. You will deliver expert patient care across an assortment of dermatology services. The clinical team members share in their desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and collaborative problem solving. The care model utilized will be both a Telehealth and a treatment platform. In this role you will be responsible for:
1. Maintaining high clinical standards of service and following all clinical protocols
2. Administering cosmetic injectables, e.g. Botox, XEOMIN, or other neurotoxins and fillers
3. Administering other cosmetic procedures - LED light therapy and chemical peels
4. Administer PRP injections
5. Administer ultrasound bone density scans
6. Develop appropriate treatment plans based on customer consultations, lab results and scan results
7. Administer blood draws and prepare labs
8. Educate customers on skin and hair care products and supplements to enhance their procedures
9. Assist with scheduling of treatments
10. Maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization
11. Ensure customer safety when performing treatments
13. Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments according to approved formulary
14. Complete consultations (in-person and via video/chat) and respond to patient messages within identified timeframe guidelines