Here's a great opportunity to work with a dynamic, fast paced and innovative care management company that is transforming the delivery of kidney care.
The Care Management Company is dedicated to improving the well-being, quality of life and health outcomes for patients by partnering with the nation's leading kidney specialists to provide transformative kidney care. The company supports patients suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease by forming deep-rooted relationships and preparing them both emotionally and physically for the challenges of managing Kidney Disease. Using next generation artificial intelligence algorithms they predict necessary and timely care to promote the delay of Kidney Disease progression, seamless transitions to dialysis and/or pre-emptive kidney transplant. Utilizing in-home visits or telemedicine, the company builds meaningful relationships with patients that drive positive behavior change and optimize patient health outcomes.
This a full-time home health position with specific focus on Chronic Kidney Disease clients in and around Memphis, TN
The RN will be charged with ensuring that patients are receiving care and follow-up that they need. This individual will complete daily home health visits with members and work on clinical corporate initiatives, as assigned. He or she will be responsible for partnering with the enrollment and outreach team to outreach to patients who have previously missed an appointment, assist in completing health assessments, and scheduling a timely subsequent in-home appointment with the patient’s assigned care Manager.
· Perform home visits and assessments with members who have kidney disease and multiple co-morbidities, with the aim of engaging the patient in a proactive plan of care and assisting in scheduling timely subsequent in-home appointments
· Interact daily with members who suffer from challenging physical health, emotional health and socioeconomic conditions, with compassion and patience
· Utilize reporting and analytics to identify areas where improvement is needed and drive clinical outcomes
· Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
· Current Licensure as a Tennessee Registered Nurse (or NLC state)
· 2 to 5 years previous experience working in managed care, care management, home health and/or with CKD/ESRD patients
· Excellent communication skills
· Sharp clinical documentation skills
· Ability to take calls remotely on some nights and weekends as assigned
· Ability to show empathy and quickly build relationships with patients and colleagues