7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of Oncology Unit experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a Missouri license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple locations
• Travel and Local candidates are eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• Holiday RTO requests will be considered! Block scheduling will also be considered for Women's & Children's, OR, MedSurg, and ER.
Med Surg, Tele, Stepdown, PCU, ICU, Burn ICU, CVICU, Psych and ED position may approve either 36 or 48 hours. Please specify in special requests which schedule is preferred so approval may be requested upon submission.
Covid Vaccine - Must have 2nd COVID vaccine dose prior to start. Confirm candidate is fully vaccinated / willing to receive 2nd dose before confirming assignment.
Flu Vaccine - All agency co-workers Must have received Flu Vaccination by 11/01/2022.
Candidates must be willing to care for COVID-19 patients.
Must be Chemo Certified
Med Surg and Heme/Oncology is Required
Must be willing to Float when needed
BLS must be AHA
• AUTO OFFER - NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. Any offers for this job will require a clear "Yes" or "No" response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.