FULL TIME, PART-TIME & FLEXIBLE HOURS
Devinecare is one of the rapidly growing home care and staffing agency that value its caregivers and offer a competitive rate based on individuals' experience in the field. Join our pull of caregivers who can be entrusted with the wellbeing of the elderly care.
- The caregivers will be monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes.
- To provide basic housekeeping and home management necessary to ensure safe and sanitary conditions
- Shopping assistance with or without the consumer
- Laundry including washing, drying and putting away
- Meal planning, preparation and clean up
- Escort the clients to the medical appointment
- Assisting with routine bodily functions, including eating, feeding, toileting, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Providing personal care activities such as skin care, mouth care, and medication assistance
- Ability to assist clients with mobility, personal care, and hygiene needs.
- Companion-type services including, but are not limited to assistance with reading assistance, emotional support, and socialization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a caring approach, and being physically fit.
The job responsibilities include:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Recognition of the needs of others, and the ability to build relationships with people from different backgrounds
- CPR/First Aid
- knowledge of best practices in the provision of Direct Care.