Devinecare is a home care and staffing agency that provide care for older adults, seniors, and people with medically challenged. The caregiver helps to improve the quality of life and serve the elderly in need of love, companion and care in their respective homes and facilities. Part of the goal of the caregivers is to help the individuals who will serve to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily routine functions; such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions. As a caregiver, your compassion and diligence will bring joy into the lives of the clients and it will help them feel encouraged and loved.
- The caregivers will be monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes.
- To provide basic housekeeping assistance to ensure safe and sanitary conditions.
- Providing shopping assistance with or without the consumer.
- Laundry including washing, drying, and putting away.
- Transportation of a consumer to complete chores or keep appointments when alternative transportation services are inappropriate or unavailable
- Meal planning, preparation and clean up
- Assisting with routine bodily functions, including eating, feeding, toileting, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, and grooming.
- Providing Personal and hygiene care such as bathing, skin care, mouth care, and medication assistance
- $300 Sign-On Bonus
- Great opportunity for growth
- Overtime Pay
- Bi-weekly/Competitive rate hourly pay
- Flexible Hours and Schedules
- Performance-Based Bonuses