• 24 months of Acute Care Float Pool experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a Wisconsin license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility does not accept declinations.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• No RTO in first week of assignment
No block scheduling or special requests. Any special scheduling -requests must be made with the Manager upon arrival at the -facility.
Every other weekend and holidays as scheduled are required.
All initial assignments will be 13 weeks.
ACLS and BLS must be AHA