Actriv Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position:
Travel Registered Nurse - NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) Registered Nurse in Seattle, Washington.
This is a 13 week contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
Why Travel with Actriv and be part of our Caring More Movement?
Join the Fastest growing Staffing company in America according to Inc Magazine.
At Actriv we believe that every Clinician deserves an amazing work experience, that is why we create opportunities for you to work on assignment or shifts that fit your lifestyle enabling you to experience the work-life harmony you deserve.
- We put you first, we help you match with assignments that align with your personal and career goals.
- Unparalleled 24/7 support every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless assignment and an exceptional experience.
- Access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A dedicated credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
- A generous housing stipend or Paid company housing (and Yes you can bring your pets too).
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid Vacation time (you can cash out anytime).
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
Neonatal Nurse Responsibilities:
- Attending births and providing care for infants directly after birth.
- Evaluating and overseeing the care of infants in the NICU.
- Monitoring the health of infants suffering from medical issues relating to birth, such as prematurity or congenital defects.
- Performing tests and obtaining and evaluating the results.
- Providing treatment and administering medication as proscribed by the NICU physician.
- Documenting patient history.
- Running and maintaining the equipment in the NICU.
- Educating new parents on the care of their new infant; for example, breastfeeding.
- Communicating with parents or guardians about the care and medical procedures related to their infant.