Actriv Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position:
Travel Registered Nurse -Cath Lab Registered Nurse in Vancouver, Washington.
This is a 13 week contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
Why Travel with Actriv and be part of our Caring More Movement?
Join the Fastest growing Staffing company in America according to Inc Magazine.
At Actriv we believe that every Clinician deserves an amazing work experience, that is why we create opportunities for you to work on assignment or shifts that fit your lifestyle enabling you to experience the work-life harmony you deserve.
- We put you first, we help you match with assignments that align with your personal and career goals.
- Unparalleled 24/7 support every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless assignment and an exceptional experience.
- Access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A dedicated credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
- A generous housing stipend or Paid company housing (and Yes you can bring your pets too).
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid Vacation time (you can cash out anytime).
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
Cath Lab Nurse Responsibilities:
- Ensuring consent paperwork for the patient is completed and filed in the patient’s chart
- Preparing patients for the procedure, which can include sterilization and shaving areas where the catheter will be inserted
- Monitoring sedation levels during and after catheterizations to ensure a patient is not experiencing an adverse reaction
- Assisting in interventional procedures such as balloon angioplasty, stent placement, rotablation, or cutting balloon
- Monitoring patients for signs of infections or side effects following the catheterization
- Delivering discharge paperwork and instructions to patients and families that include details on medications, activities, and dietary restrictions following the procedure
- Updating patient charts with specific information about the procedure