Actriv Healthcare has an immediate opening for the following position:
Travel Registered Nurse - SICU (Surgical Critical Intensive Care Unit) Registered Nurse in Vancouver, Washington.
This is a 13 week contract position that requires at least one year of experience.
Why Travel with Actriv and be part of our Caring More Movement?
Join the Fastest growing Staffing company in America according to Inc Magazine.
At Actriv we believe that every Clinician deserves an amazing work experience, that is why we create opportunities for you to work on assignment or shifts that fit your lifestyle enabling you to experience the work-life harmony you deserve.
- We put you first, we help you match with assignments that align with your personal and career goals.
- Unparalleled 24/7 support every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless assignment and an exceptional experience.
- Access to exclusive jobs at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- A dedicated credentialing team to locate and pay for all labs and certifications.
- A generous housing stipend or Paid company housing (and Yes you can bring your pets too).
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid Vacation time (you can cash out anytime).
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
SICU Nurse Responsibilities:
- Performs and documents total physical assessment for patients within unit Scope of Care.
Analyzes pertinent data, communicates findings and documents information.
Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to unit Scope of Care.
Organizes and prioritizes nursing care for a unit specific patient assignment.
Administers all medications utilizing the 5 rights to medication administration.
Initiates and documents patient teaching and discharge planning including family and/or significant other in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members.
Acquires and maintains current knowledge pertinent to nursing practice in Critical Care.
Communicates effectively with peers, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.