• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• An interview may not be available prior to offer
Guaranteed Hours: 36 hours per week
Weekend Requirement: Every other weekend - Holidays: Yes 1 major, one minor for both winter and summer holidays
Shifts: 12 hr shifts 0645-1915, 1845-0715
Floating: They will have to float to tele (1 to 4)
Travelers must have experience with doing neuro assessments, ICP monitoring no, must have trauma experience, looking for general medical surgical ICU experience
prior travel experience is preferred.