7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Critical Care Float Pool experience is required.
• 12 months of travel experience is required.
• 3 months of experience with Epic is preferred.
• Candidates must have a New York license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• Flu vaccination is required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• CCU Stepdown
EOW + 4th shift per month
2 years of cardiology, tele, post-procedural Cath experience
Bachelor of Science with a major in nursing preferred.
An associate degree in nursing is considered only with relevant experience and/or active matriculation in a BSN Program
BLS and ACLS must be AHA