• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 24 months of Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Travel experience is preferred.
• 3 months of experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination and booster required. This facility does not accept declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• An interview may not be available prior to offer.
Guaranteed Hours: 36 hours per week
Will take a proctored Dysrhythmia Test onsite, day one. This is a PASS/FAIL test!
MUST have experience with ICP monitoring and ventrics
Weekend Requirement: every other - Holidays: no holiday requirement at this time but they may be required to work
Shifts: 12 hr shifts, schedules made out about 6 weeks in advance
Floating: any of the tele or medsurg units