• 24 months of Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Candidates must have a North Dakota license or compact license in hand at the time of application.
• This role will require floating to multiple units
• Candidates must live at least 80 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required. This facility accepts declinations.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
• Will be required to float to all units in critical care cluster on all campuses, including 5AB (intermediate ICU) with ratios up to 1:4. Will be preassigned 2 weeks out of 6 week schedule on 5AB to help meet the needs of that unit. Home unit will be assigned outside of this time period.
2-3 years critical care/ICU experience
Experience with recovering patients immediately post op from open heart surgery up to the first 24 hours after surgery. Must have this experience within the last 12 months.
Every other weekend and rotating holidays.
ACLS and BLS must be AHA