We need an LPN/LVN in Follansbee, WV.
Assignment Length - 9 weeks
Guaranteed Hours - 36HR/week
Shift - Day and Night
Facility Type - LTC
• Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
• Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
• Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
• Provides routine care for patients.
• Observes patients’ health.
• Reviews medical charts.
• Accompanies patients to their rooms.
• Assists physicians and registered nurses.
• Communicates with patients and their families.
• Prepares specimens for lab courier.
• Administers medications.
• Provides wound care.
• Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
• Assists with patient comfort.
• Monitors catheters.
• Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy, venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
• Completion of the state-approved training program (generally in the form of a diploma, certificate, or associate degree)
• LPN license
• BLS/ACLS (Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification- Optional.
Applicants must be vaccinated.