• Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
• Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
• Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
List of Requirements:
· ACTIVE CNA/LPN/RN License Card / Number
· Driver's License
· Social Security Number Card
· BLS/CPR Certification
· UPDATED TB/Chest X-ray