• Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
• Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
• Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
• Provides routine care for patients.
• Observes patients’ health and progress throughout treatment.
• Reviews medical charts.
• Accompanies patients to their rooms.
• Assists physicians and registered nurses.
• Communicates with patients and their families.
• Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy, venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
• Prepares specimens for lab courier.
• Administers medications.
• Provides wound care. Monitors catheters
• Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
• Assists with patient comfort.
List of Requirements:
· ACTIVE CNA/LPN/RN License Card / Number
· Driver's License
· Social Security Number Card
· BLS/CPR Certification
· UPDATED TB/Chest X-ray