At Supplemental Health Care, we know that the demands of correctional healthcare are unique. With more than 35 years of experience supporting nurses across the U.S., our dedicated Correctional Healthcare Division will connect you to reliable work and support your career. Currently, we’re hiring LPNs to work in correctional facilities in Washington.
Corrections LPN Contract Details:
- Position: LPN - Correctional Nursing
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Both day and night shifts available
- Duties will include but are not limited to medication administration, immunizations, admissions, and emergency first aid
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available for travel LPNs
With SHC, you’ll have a dedicated team of recruiters and employment professionals that understand corrections and the unique challenges you face. That support is why over 80% of our working correctional nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on this Corrections LPN assignment or are ready to get started with the placement process, please apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as possible.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Insurance: When it comes to insurance, one size does not fit all. Each person who works for us is at a different life stage with unique needs and goals. That’s why our program is built to provide flexibility and options.
- 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by 24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- Active Washington LPN License or Compact State Nursing License
- Minimum 1-year prior nursing experience
- American Heart Association BLS
- Corrections nursing experience is a plus