Supplemental Health Care is a Best of Staffing winner and nationwide healthcare staffing agency. For our correctional nurses, that means experienced support from our Corrections Healthcare Division to assist you in every step of finding your next job. We’re currently hiring in Washington to support corrections facilities in need of LPNs.
Corrections LPN Contract Details:
- Position: LPN - Correctional Nursing
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Both day and night shifts available
- Duties will include but are not limited to medication administration, immunizations, admissions, and emergency first aid
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available for travel LPNs
With SHC, you’ll have a dedicated team of recruiters and employment professionals that understand corrections and the unique challenges you face. That support is why over 80% of our working correctional nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
Apply online today to learn more about this Corrections LPN position and to start the placement process. We're standing by now and will respond as quickly as possible, so you can stay on schedule.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to pet insurance, we’ll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
- Share the Care: Earn great money by referring a friend! When you refer a healthcare professional to SHC, you have the choice of receiving a lump-sum payment or residual payments for every hour your referrer works for SHC.
- Active Washington LPN License or Compact State Nursing License
- Minimum 1-year prior nursing experience
- American Heart Association BLS
- Corrections nursing experience is a plus