Ashley House NW, a non-profit organization founded in 1989, offers a variety of highly skilled services; respite care, short/long term care and transition from hospital to home. Compassionate staff provide the best care for very deserving and inspiring kids, teens, and young adults at our four pediatric group homes and our one young adult home. Our team of professional caregivers are trained to care for medically fragile clients with complex medical conditions around the clock using a holistic approach.
Ashley House Residential Group Home Locations:
* Kent * Auburn * Browns Point * Olympia * Edgewood
Full-Time, Part-Time & Per Diem positions are available at all of our Ashley House locations!
We know that our ability to provide the highest level of care begins with our extraordinary staff. Because of this, we offer a great benefits package, matching retirement plan and a collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development.
What we can offer you:
· Extra Pay for Nurse Delegation and All House Float shifts
· Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
· Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
· Sign on & Referral Bonuses
· NOC & Weekend Shift Differentials
· Retirement Plan (100% matching 403b7)
· Great work/life balance
· An excellent clinical team available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Hands on training and orientation courses with full compensation
· Free online continuing education classes
· Frequent staff acknowledgements and celebrations
· The satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to the greater goal in a fun, supportive and holistic care environment.
And so much more…
To view the job description requirements for the Certified Nurse Assistant Position, please visit: https://ah-nw.org/employment
We are committed to professionalism, integrity, teamwork, compassion, and holistic care. These values are important to our staff, clients, and families we serve.