Laurel cove community associates are dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality care and superior services to our residents. Their needs, dignity and comfort always come first. Our goal is to provide families in King County distinctive senior living options, within a continuum that delivers responsive, quality healthcare services. Our enhanced memory care community looks and feels like home within a secure environment. You will find a beautifully decorated town square upon entering. Common areas include dining rooms, living rooms, a den, library and country kitchens. The neighborhood offer easy access to secure garden areas for residents to enjoy and flat-paved walking areas are often full of laughter while residents take afternoon strolls.
We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistants to become a member of our dynamic nursing team.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Report all changes in the guest's condition.
- Assist guests with bath functions (i.e., dressing/undressing, bed/bath, tub or shower bath, etc.), hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.), nail care (i.e., clipping, trimming, and cleaning the finger/toenails), and shaving.
- Keep guests dry (i.e., change gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled).
- Make beds (occupied and unoccupied). Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the guest.
- Assist guest with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc.).
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and transporting guests into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Observe and report the presence of pressure areas and skin breakdowns to prevent decubitus ulcers (bedsores).
- Measure and record temperatures, pulse, and respirations (TPRs).
- Answer call lights promptly.
- Prepare guests for meals, serve food trays and assist with feeding as necessary, record the guest's food/fluid intake and report changes in his/her eating habits. Perform after meal care (i.e., remove trays, clean hands, face, clothing, take to bathroom, brush teeth, clean dentures, etc.).
CNA/HCA - Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Care Aides Qualifications/Required Experience
- New grads welcome!
- Washington State CNA - Certified Nursing Assistants Certification
- First Aid and CPR Certified, we offer training
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
CNA/HCA - Certified Nursing Assistant and Home Care Aides Benefits
- We offer competitive pay
- Full health, life, vision, dental, short-term and long-term disability insurance packages available to all
- 401k plan
- Paid time off!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour