We are in search of Licensed Vocational Nurses and Registered Nurses to staff homecare positions for both pediatric and adult cases in the Antelope Valley. As a Maxim nurse, you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that our qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities. Our homecare patients utilize one or all of the following: g-tubes, trachs, ventilators, breathing treatments, seizure management, and/or medication management. Currently, we are looking for either full time or part time nurses to staff weekday AM and PM shifts in the Antelope Valley for both part time and full time positions.
***RATE DIFFERENTIALS AVAILABLE FOR PM and WEEKEND SHIFTS. PLEASE INQUIRE OVER THE PHONE***
• Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) required with home health experience preferred
• Current CPR certification
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements for a Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
• Reliable transportation
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. Physicians, Case Managers, and other referral sources rely on Maxim for our dedication to providing quality skilled and unskilled homecare services to adult and pediatric patients. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Please call 661-964-6350 and ask to speak with a recruiter if you are interested or reply to this post with your resume attached.