Maxim Healthcare isnow hiring an overnight pediatric homecare nurse in Decatur, IL!
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) inDecatur, IL to provide direct care for patients in the area. Patient careis provided in a 1:1 setting with a very manageable workload. Nurses will befollowing a physician established plan of treatment and working under thesupervision of the Clinical Manager to provide and instruct patients and theirfamilies in proper treatment and help patients to take steps to improve ormaintain health. We are currently offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus foreligible part-time and full-time nurses*. If you are interested in working oneon one with a patient in the home setting and truly impacting an individual'slife, please apply today.
Your quality of life is important to us. Whether you’re lookingfor full-time, part-time, or per diem opportunities, we have assignmentsto accommodate the unique needs of caregivers.
Continuing Training and Education
We take pride in the knowledge and skills of our employees. Through on-siteskills labs and online training, our caregivers have access to a varietyof educational opportunities aimed at expanding their nursing skillset. Maxim has partnered with John Hopkins University to offer acomprehensive and interactive training program on skills such as g-tubes,trach, vents and much more. You are able to train with a Clinical Manager inour simulation lab and also train in the home with an experienced nurse untilyou are ready to work on your own. We offer a Novice Nurse training program, aswell as an Adult to Pediatrics transition program.
Achieve Your Professional Goals
At Maxim, dedication and hard work get noticed. We offer tremendouspotential for growth. Our clinical leadership team is ready to help you takeyour nursing career to the next level.
Novice Nurse Program
Our Novice Nurse Program is designed to provide a year of hands-on learningand/or support to new graduate RNs and LPNs in a home healthcare environment.This unique program eases the transition from the classroom to a clinicalsetting by further developing your nursing skill set and knowledge base. Youwill be partnered with an experienced nurse who will provide real-timefeedback, training opportunities and mentorship.
· Utilizes the nursing process toassess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
· Assess signs and symptoms indicatingphysiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
· Collects, analyzes, and interpretsdata and information from health care members and documents actual and/orpotential nursing diagnoses.
· Documents the patient’s plan of careusing identified nursing diagnoses, expected patient outcomes, and selectednursing interventions.
· Performs interventions according toidentified priorities, plan of care, and the hospital policies and patient careoutcome standard.
· Revises the plan of care accordingto evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, and effective/ineffectivenursing interventions.
· Uses clinical judgment in evaluationactivities to meet patient care needs of an assigned unit/floor includingestablishing priorities.
· Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)duties as assigned.
· Current Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
· Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
· Current BLS card.
· Competitive Pay
· Health, Dental, Vision and LifeInsurance
· 401 (k) savings plan
· Weekly paychecks
· Continuous professional and clinicaltraining
· Awards and Recognition programs
· PTO program
*Bonuses are offered in compliance with all applicable laws. Please contactDamiskim@maxhealth.com for complete eligibility requirements.
**Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.