- Family is looking for a compassionate and detail oriented nurse to provide phenomenal 1:1 overnight/day support to their loved one. This pediatric patient has a g-tube, trach and a ventilator. Nursing would need to be attentive of vitals at all times.
- Active nursing license, AHA (in person), BLS, FP Clearance Card, A9 certificate and TB test. We cover FP application fee!
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive weekly pay and flexible schedules
- 24/7 clinical on-call assistance and opportunities for on-the-job training
- 1:1 nurse to patient ratio
- Great health care benefits
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.