RN or LPN
Pediatric Home Care
Direct patient, 1-on-1 cares
$1500 sign-on bonus
New graduates also encouraged to apply!
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Registered Nurse(RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to provide direct care for apediatric patient in Washington, IL. Patient care is provided in a 1:1 setting with a very manageable workload. Nurseswill be following a physician established plan of treatment and working underthe supervision of the Clinical Manager to provide and instruct patients andtheir families in proper treatment and help patients to take steps to improveor maintain health. We are currently offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus foreligible part-time and full-time nurses*. If you are interested in working oneon one with a patient in the home setting and truly impacting an individual'slife, please apply today.
Your quality of life is important to us. Whether you’re lookingfor full-time, part-time, or per diem opportunities, we have assignmentsto accommodate the unique needs of caregivers.
Continuing Training and Education
We take pride in the knowledge and skills of our employees. Through on-siteskills labs and online training, our caregivers have access to a varietyof educational opportunities aimed at expanding their nursing skillset. Maxim has partnered with John Hopkins University to offer a comprehensiveand interactive training program on skills such as g-tubes, trach, vents andmuch more. You are able to train with a Clinical Manager in our simulation laband also train in the home with an experienced nurse until you are ready towork on your own. We offer a Novice Nurse training program, as well as an Adultto Pediatrics transition program.
Achieve Your Professional Goals
At Maxim, dedication and hard work get noticed. We offer tremendouspotential for growth. Our clinical leadership team is ready to help you takeyour nursing career to the next level.
Novice Nurse Program
Our Novice Nurse Program is designed to provide a year of hands-on learningand/or support to new graduate RNs and LPNs in a home healthcare environment.This unique program eases the transition from the classroom to a clinicalsetting by further developing your nursing skill set and knowledge base. Youwill be partnered with an experienced nurse who will provide real-timefeedback, training opportunities and mentorship.
· Utilizes thenursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
· Assess signs andsymptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’scondition.
· Collects,analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members anddocuments actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
· Documents thepatient’s plan of care using identified nursing diagnoses, expected patientoutcomes, and selected nursing interventions.
· Performsinterventions according to identified priorities, plan of care, and the hospitalpolicies and patient care outcome standard.
· Revises the planof care according to evaluation, changes in medical plan of care, andeffective/ineffective nursing interventions.
· Uses clinicaljudgment in evaluation activities to meet patient care needs of an assignedunit/floor including establishing priorities.
· Other LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
· Current LicensedPractical Nurse (LPN) License for the state in which the nurse practices.
· Current PPD orChest X-Ray.
· Current BLS card.
· Competitive Pay
· Health, Dental,Vision and Life Insurance
· 401 (k) savingsplan
· Continuousprofessional and clinical training
· Awards andRecognition programs
· PTO program
*Bonuses are offered in compliance with all applicable laws.Please contact Damiskim@maxhealth.com for complete eligibilityrequirements.
**Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
*New graduates also encouraged to apply