Nursing Position Available for: Private Duty RegisteredNurse!!
Schedule: Nights / Thurs - Sun / 8:00 PM – 8:00 AM
Location: West Valley – Litchfield Park
Acuity: G-tube/ Trach/ Vent/ Pediatric
Skills Advancement Available! Ask about our Novice NurseProgram!
Caring. Serving. Enriching Lives
Maxim Healthcare is looking to hire multiple dedicated,kindhearted Registered Nurses (RN) to provide Private Duty Skilled Nursing careto a loved patients in the home with a g-tube, trach and vent. We have a verydiverse patient census that, which allows us to place our nurses with theperfect case! In this position, you will provide 1:1 patient care in ahome environment, follow the physicians prescribed plan of care, complete patientassessments, coordination of care and education to patients and families.
Our ideal nurse has an Active Arizona Registered Nurse(RN) license or compact state and a BLS CPR Card.
We offer Benefits!
· Health and LifeInsurance*
· 401(k) SavingsPlan with employer Matching*
· 24/7 Support forscheduling assistance and clinical
· Weekly pay
· Possible overtime
** Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status
We are seeking skilled RNs. Nurse will instruct patients andtheir families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take stepsto improve or maintain health. Nurse will also collaborate with a physician todevelop and manage nursing care plans. As a Maxim Licensed Nurse you will beresponsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under thedirection of our Director of Clinical Services. Maxim believes that qualifiednurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families andcommunities.
- ActiveArizona License or compact state
- BLSCard (In person or hybrid class only)
Nice to have:
- ArizonaFingerprint Clearance Card
- ArizonaArticle 9 Certification
- Healthand Life Insurance
- FlexibleSchedules (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts)
- Possibleovertime when requested
Why home health?
- Ourteam of nurses and caregivers provide a comprehensive level of care and supportin the comfort of the home. We work with patients, families, and physicians toimplement a plan that promotes clinical excellence and outstanding customerservice. Maintaining a fulfilling daily life for our patients by providingexemplary nursing care is our priority.
- Ournurses provide private duty care and treatments for chronic and acute illnessesand disabilities for adult, elderly, and pediatric patients.
- Homecare provides a hospital level of care at home.
- Homecare can reduce falls and hospital readmissions.
- Homecare provides one-on-one personal and skilled care that builds strong bondsbetween professionals and their clients.