- Full and Part time opportunities
- Pay: $30 - $35 per visit
- Start Date: ASAP
- Locations: Loveland, Longmont, and Greeley, CO
- Daytime, Overnight, and Weekend Schedules
- One-on-One care in Home Environment
Maxim Healthcare is expanding to take on several new private duty nursing cases and we would like you to grow with us! New cases are expected in mid 2022, and hours include part-time (up to 25 hours a week) and full-time (40 hours a week or more). As an RN, you are expected to perform plan of care interventions appropriate to each patient.
- Longmont – Adult Quadriplegic male needing round the clock care, including transfers, ROM, personal/peri/catheter care, and med admin. 3 to 12 hour day shifts available. (5p-8p every other Thursday and Friday, and 8a-8p every other Saturday. Every Sunday and Monday will also be available from 8a-8p) Current Patient: Start ASAP.
- Loveland - Pediatric male with a trach and G-tube needing round the clock care. 12 hour day and night shifts available. 1 day and 7 night shifts per week available (8a-8p on Sundays, and 8p-8a all nights). Current Patient: Start ASAP.
- Loveland - Pediatric female with CP, evening and PRN oxygen, Vent, and G-tube needing daytime care. 2.5 hr shift on Mondays (3:30pm to 6pm) and 6hr shift on Saturdays (9am to 3pm) available. Current Patient: Start ASAP.
- Greeley/La Salle – Adult Female with MS needing 1hr from 8a-9a on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, and 2hrs from 3pm-5pm on Tuesdays and Fridays, as well as weekday backup for both times. Current Patient: Start ASAP.
- Greeley - Young adult male needing overnight and morning care. Patient has a g-tube, trach, and cath. Openings are 7a-5p every day (They will accept shorter shifts from 7a-11a if needed). Current Patient: Start ASAP.
What are my responsibilities?
- Help plan, implement, and evaluate patient care.
- Assess signs and symptoms for any potential changes in condition.
- Give patients important social and emotional support.
- Participate in care coordination with other clinical staff.
- Other nursing duties as assigned.
What are the benefits like?
- Pay rate of $32 to $35 per hour for Private Duty Nursing as an RN.
- Pay day is every Friday!
- Extremely flexible schedules to accommodate your life outside of work.
- Knowing you will make a positive impact in the lives of your patients.
What qualifications do I need?
- Current state certification as a Registered Nurse.
- Current BLS certification, before start date.
- Record of previous TB test, before start date.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Record of Covid-19 vaccination or willingness to apply for a religious/medical exemption before start date.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays