Lincoln Tech's Lincoln, RI campus is currently seeking a Director of Nursing to oversee our Practical Nursing Program. As an integral part of the school's management team, you would ensure that the program's operations are in full compliance with all Board of Nursing, government, accreditation, and company policies and procedures related to the delivery of education to the student body and faculty.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring the faculty and administering faculty orientation, and providing professional development, daily guidance, and evaluation
- Focus on our students' academic and professional success and work closely with students to provide support and guidance
- Ensure the achievement of strong retention, student satisfaction, and professional licensure outcomes
- Supervise the Clinical Manager and the interactions with outside facilities that host our students for their clinical rotation experiences
- Assist in budget preparation by forecasting trends and requirements
- Maintain appropriate records in compliance with state, accrediting body, and company policy
- Enforce school and academic policies and procedures
- Report to Campus President
Skills & Experience
- Current Registered Nurse License from the state of Rhode Island
- 5+ years related field experience
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Previous educational or related supervisory experience
- Ability to manage student retention outcomes
- Master's degree in related field with Board of Nursing approval preferred
Full-time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 766-9045.