Lincoln Tech's Iselin, NJ campus has an exciting opportunity to share your skills and experience as a part-time Clinical Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities will include presenting Lincoln Tech's academic curriculum to teach and prepare students for their career in Nursing. Lincoln Tech has transitioned experienced nurses with limited or no teaching background into successful educators. We provide training and tools to guide you as an instructor.
Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives!
- Demonstrate and teach patient care in the clinical environment
- Ensure the objectives and content of the courses taught are current
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure clinical environment
- Ensure all instructional equipment and supplies meet safety standards
- Ensure means of assessing student achievement are accurate
- Maintain and submit appropriate individual student records
- Have excellent computer skills to deliver course content online and in the clinical environment
- Report to the Clinical Manager and Director of Nursing
Skills & Experience
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3+ years of recent clinical experience
- Strong medical-surgical background
- Active RN License
- Teaching experience preferred
Hours are selected weekdays from 8am to 3pm.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources