A Caregiver provides in-home behavioral management and caregiving support for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, developmental delays, and/or challenging behaviors all around the Bay Area. A Caregiver will work closely with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement a behavioral care plan with the purpose of keeping track of a clients' progress.
- Assist family members in supervising the client at home
- Practice behavior assistance/interventions during moments of challenging behaviors
- Follows the behavioral support plan developed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Aid in continuation of daily routines such as interaction, socialization, and safety supervision
- Provide assisted daily living (ADL) duties support such as meal prep, feeding, dressing, bathing, and/or toileting
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with individuals with disabilities who exhibit severe or challenging behaviors
- Current in-person CPR/ First Aid certification for children and adults
- Updated TB test
- At least 18 years of age
For any questions, call our office at 510-542-5775 and ask for Abigail.