A Caregiver provides in-home behavioral management and caregiving support for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, developmental delays, and/or challenging behaviors all around the Bay Area. A Caregiver will work closely with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement a behavioral care plan with the purpose of keeping track of a clients' progress.
- Assist family members in supervising the client at home
- Practice behavior assistance/interventions during moments of challenging behaviors
- Follows the behavioral support plan developed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Aid in continuation of daily routines such as interaction, socialization, and safety supervision
- Provide assisted daily living (ADL) duties support such as meal prep, feeding, dressing, bathing, and/or toileting
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with individuals with disabilities who exhibit severe or challenging behaviors
- Current in-person CPR/ First Aid certification for children and adults
- Updated TB test
- At least 18 years of age
For any questions, call our office at 510-542-5775 and ask for Abigail.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
**CO Specific Benefits: Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision, Health Advocacy (company paid if enrolled Medical), Health Advocate Employee Assistance Program, Health Savings Account , 401(k), 401(k) Company Match, Profit Sharing, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Primary Caregiver Leave, Parental Leave, Life and Basic Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Hospital Expense Protection Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Home and Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Transportation Benefits, CommonBond, Educational Assistance Program, College Partnership Program, Paid Time Off/Company Holidays
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.