Lincoln Tech's Moorestown, NJ campus has an exciting opportunity to share your skills and experience as a Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities will include presenting Lincoln Tech's academic curriculum to teach and prepare students for their nursing career. Lincoln Tech has transitioned experienced nurses with limited or no teaching background into successful educators. We provide training and tools to guide you as an instructor.
Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives!
- Demonstrate and teach patient care in classroom and clinical units
- Ensure the objectives and content of the courses taught are current
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure classroom/lab environment
- Ensure all instructional equipment and supplies meet safety standards
- Provide sufficient practice with equipment to develop skill proficiency
- Ensures tests and other means of assessing student achievement are accurate.
- Maintain and submit appropriate individual student records
- Ensure that student completion, placement, and retention rates meet accrediting agencies' standards
- Evaluate follow-up data from graduates and employers to obtain information concerning program effectiveness and relevance, seeking to improve the quality of the program where needed
- Report to the Director of Nursing
**$2,000 sign-on bonus upon meeting the criteria and payable under the terms of Lincoln's Employee Sign-on Bonus Agreement.**
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- 3+ years of recent clinical experience
- Strong medical-surgical background
- Active RN license
- Teaching experience preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- 3 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.