Lincoln Tech's Iselin, NJ campus has an exciting opportunity for nursing professionals to share your skills and experience as a Nursing Instructor.
Responsibilities will include working with students in our Skills/Simulation Labs. We truly believe your industry expertise will inspire our students. We provide ongoing training and tools, making it easy for you to carry out our curriculum. Lincoln Tech has successfully transitioned experienced nurses into confident and successful educators.
Apply now for a rewarding career. Make a difference and change lives!
- Demonstrate and teach patient care in the skills/simulation labs
- Ensure the objectives and content of the courses taught are current
- Maintain a healthy, safe, and secure lab environment
- Ensure all instructional equipment and supplies meet safety standards
- Provide our students with sufficient practice with equipment to develop skill proficiency
- Ensure that the labs are adequately stocked
- Maintain and submit appropriate individual student records
- Create and utilize scenarios that will be used to conduct simulations on different disease processes
- Report to the Clinical Manager and Director of Nursing
Hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm. Some flexibility to flex hours may be needed.
- BSN in Nursing, Masters degree preferred
- 3+ years of recent clinical experience
- Strong medical-surgical background
- Active RN license
- Experience with nursing simulation highly preferred
- Teaching experience preferred
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and other voluntary plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- 3 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Summary of Benefits
With over 75 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high-demand industries such as Healthcare, Automotive/Diesel, Skilled Trades, Information Technology, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973)766-9045.