Williamsburg Village is seeking an experienced RN to join our team as Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)/Unit Manager. In this key management role, you will to help lead the delivery of clinical services for one of our facilities. It’s the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your leadership abilities and nursing expertise!
As an Assistant Director of Nursing, your primary goal will be to ensure that facility residents receive the best possible quality care.
- At the direction of the Director of Nursing, assists in directing and coordinating the provision of nursing care to residents consistent with standard nursing practices.
- Participates in and contributes to the performance of duties/tasks assigned to the Director of Nursing.
- Assists in assuring the provision of treatments, medications, and nursing services according to care plans and physicians’ instructions.
- Contributes to the orientation and professional development of the nursing staff.
- May act for the Director of Nursing as assigned in directing the activities of the nursing staff.
- May coordinate nursing team meetings.
- May participate in assessment and evaluation of nursing services and nursing staff.
- Assists with nursing service quality assessment and assurance functions and activities.
- Coordinates services with interdisciplinary team.
- Other duties as assigned.