What you'll do:
The Director of Nursing plans, organizes, directs and facilitates the nursing staff for all Sholom nursing units to ensure regulatory compliance, ensuring the highest quality care is provided to residents and promoting individual and team development for staff.
- Coordinate and oversee resident care delivery.
- Maintain an efficient operation and a high quality staff by recruiting, selecting, training, scheduling, supervising and evaluating all personnel.
- Lead the strategic planning process for the department.
- Assure that federal, state and local laws as well as accepted professional standards and principles of professional organizations, boards, and councils in the nursing profession are respected and followed.
- Implement fiscal policies and procedures related to nursing care that ensure financial solvency and integrity.
- Maintain key cooperative relationships internally and externally to build collaboration.
- Maintain accurate departmental and staff records and reports.
- Oversee ordering and maintenance of department equipment and supplies
And for the Household Model for Sholom West Campus...
- Provide leadership to mentors, guides, councils (Household Nurse Managers and Household Coordinators) and teams to develop policies and parameters for clinical practices and household management that support the values of person-centered and resident-directed care.
- Guide the development of clinical policies and procedures that ensure safe, sanitary and efficient practices, supporting professional standards of nursing care.
- Mentor and guide the clinical component of continuous quality improvement in support of a systemic approach to quality clinical care.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and completes various tasks as requested by management.
We'll take care of you:
- Competitive wages and holiday pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Sick and Safe Time (SST)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance for ongoing education – Receive up to $5,250.00 per year towards your education!
- Company sponsored training and development opportunities to advance your career
- Employee Assistance Programs for physical, mental, and financial wellness
- Free membership to Sholom’s Fitness and Vitality Centers
- Easy access to major bus routes and public transportation
- And many more benefits, discounts, and perks!
We are Sholom PROUD!
Sholom is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status