The LPN is responsible for clinical functions on the unit, including all aspects of patient care incorporating the nursing process in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. The staff LPN/LVN shall ensure that the unit to which assigned shall function in a smooth, organized, and efficient manner as directed by the Registered Nurse. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care. Specific components of the licensed practical/vocational nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence, managing patient care, improving quality of care, establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills, fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital, and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- One (1) year of clinical experience in a health care setting preferred.
- Three (3) years medical/surgical experience preferred.
- One (1) year of area specific experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Boise, ID area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.