New Graduate Opportunity!
St. Luke’s Health System in Boise is seeking New Graduate Registered Nurses to join our Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic team.
Administer and document Covid-19 vaccine's to the general public
- Temporary 6-9 month positions
- Day shift hours - variable shift lengths
- Weekend's available
- Opportunity to float to other St Luke's Clinic's such as Meridian or Nampa (not required)
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates of Nursing Degree or Diploma Certificate, Bachelors Degree preferred
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience, at the time of hire into the RN position, must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing or CNEA -Commission of Nursing Education Accreditation)
- Experience: 0 years’ experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice