St. Luke’s Health System in Mountain Home (ELMORE) is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant 2 to join our SKILLED NURSING team.
FULL TIME 0.9 DAY OPEN = 36hrs/wk required which is 3, 12hr shifts/wk
DAY SHIFT: 7am-7pm
FULL TIME 0.9 EVENING OPEN = 36hrs/wk required which is 3, 12hr shifts/wk
EVENING SHIFT: 11am-11pm
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Performs tasks and procedures as ordered by the physician or licensed provider consistent with approved protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Performs tasks that require a unique body of knowledge and skills for that area of service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 6 months relevant experience and demonstrated expanded skill set as required by unit/ department
- Licenses/Certifications: Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice and American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Certified Nursing Assistant, LVN/LPN, Care Coordinator