Now hiring LPN's in the Mt. Vernon area!
A Licensed Practical Nurse works in a medical setting and sees to it that patients are comfortable and well cared for. They will update medical charts and administer medication as prescribed by a licensed physician. Additionally, a licensed practical nurse will answer patient’s questions regarding their medical care and medication.
Examples of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities include:
- Provide bedside care
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
- Assist with resident comfort
-Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Help coach staff as necessary
We now offer insurance; including health, dental, 401k and weekly pay!
Up to 14 days of COVID-19 Sick Pay!
*We are COVID-19 safe and take precautions to ensure that all of our providers are SAFE. This is our #1 priority.*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract