WorkSquare is currently looking to hire ICU RN's for a great opportunity for a large hospital located in Miami, FL, 33136. These are not COVID positions. Successful candidates will be working in a Kidney Transplant Unit.
- RN will be responsible to start and maintain IV's, minor procedures, foley removal, porta cath lab draws, sterile dressing changes, infusion clinic,assistsist NP in acute care clinic as needed.
- Assessment, diagnosis, identification of outcomes, planning, implementation, coordination of care, teaching and health promotion and evaluation
- Responsible to hold the highest standards of professional performance, which include: ethics, cultural diversity, communication, collaboration, evidence-based practice, nursing research, quality, resource utilization, and environmental health
8-week assignment with possible extension
36 hours per week
Work Schedule: 12 Hour Day Shift Available (includes weekends)
Health Insurance Coverage and Life Insurance Available
- Valid RN license is required
- Must have at least 1 years of recent, strong experience in ICU in a hospital setting
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug screening
- EMR used is Cerner, SchappBook
*** If you meet ALL of the requirements above, please submit a current resume and contact Shelakh Williams (Recruiter) at 888-815-9994 extension 106 ***
Related keywords: registered nurse, rn, icu rn, nurse, nurse rn, icu nurse
Healthcare Professional, ICU, MICU - Medical Intensive Care Unit, Neuro, NICU, Registered Nurse, SICU