This position will support our ongoing testing efforts for COVID-19 in an offsite business partner location in Orange, CA to fight against Covid-19 and provide testing to the community! We strive to protect our community and are working closely with healthcare professionals to make testing more available.
CovClinic is looking for contractors to administer COVID-19 nasal swab tests. Our site operates at an outdoor, open-air COVID-19 testing site from 10 am to 6 pm, 7 days a week.
- Welcome patients and inquire as to their well-being, demonstrating compassion when interacting with them.
- Perform COVID-19 nasal swab testing of patients in an outdoor drive-up setting.
- Screen patients/staff as required by the Coronavirus Policy.
- Collecting nasopharyngeal swab samples.
- Assists patients as needed to and from the waiting area.
- Assures confidentiality of patient information and medical records.
- Label appropriately prepare and store lab samples in accordance with required laboratory specifications.
- Ensure collection of lab specimens by appropriate lab courier.
- Ensure that all blood spills are immediately cleaned with appropriate disinfectant according to facility policy.
- Maintain environmental integrity and aesthetics ensuring all areas are safe and clean.
- Prepare and organize supplies, and equipment to prevent wastage.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- working in direct patient care.: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 1- 2 years minimum experience working in direct patient care.
- Demonstrable proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Superior communication skills
- Outstanding customer service and patient care
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in an outside testing environment while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrate proficiency in basic computer data entry.
- Understand the ethics of confidentiality/HIPAA.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Must be a licensed vocational nurse (required)
- COVID-19 considerations:
All patients and staff are required to use face masks and follow recommended guidelines. All patients will always remain in their vehicles. All staff will be provided with appropriate protective equipment.