St. Luke’s Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a RN to join our L&D/Post-Partum team.
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke’s Health System. We’re proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day. During the unprecedented events of the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Luke’s remains committed to identifying top talent to continue our tradition of excellence. To be considered for future opportunities, we invite you to submit your interest. If you meet the minimum qualifications, please expect to hear from one of our recruiters in the coming days.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient’s needs.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates Degree of Nursing, Bachelor's of Nursing Degree preferred
- Experience: 1+ years’ experience perferred
- RN’s with less than 1 year of RN experience, at the time of hire into the RN position, must have
graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN – Accreditation Commission of Education in
Nursing or CNEA –Commission of Nursing Education Accreditation)
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Labor and Delivery Nursing (L&D)