St. Luke’s Health System in Nampa is seeking a RN to join our Family Birth Suite (LDRP) team.
The Nampa Family Care unit is very unique unit that focuses on Family Centered Care. The uniqueness of this unit offers 7 suites that are a combined LDRP and NICU beds with a focus on excellent care AND keeping mother and infant together to improve outcomes. We have highly trained and committed staff and providers in this unit. All RN’s are cross-trained to mother-baby care as an additional bonus for keeping couplets together and consistent nursing staff to patient when possible. We focus on providing excellent patient centered care, achieved through education, expertise and teamwork in a safe and positive environment of our patients, their families and ourselves.
The unit consists of 15 beds, 7 paired with a NICU, 2 OR's and 4 Triage rooms.
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Education: Nursing Degree (BSN preferred)
- Experience: At least 1 year RN experience, prefer RN experience in L&D or Postpartum
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
Labor and Delivery Nursing (L&D)