St. Luke’s Health System in Ketchum is seeking a RN to join our Surgical Services team.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for evaluating patients and assisting physicians with patient care. Plans, implements, and documents nursing care based on patient’s needs.
1+ years of OR experience
- Identifies patient needs and determines priorities for care through assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- Develops, implements and coordinates individualized plan of care for patients assigned through initial and on-going assessments.
- Initiates assessment based on the patient's problems or needs, the physician's medical diagnosis, and the functional health framework.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions.
- Manages care of patients.
- Documents care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Advocates for evidence-based practice care standards and supports adoption of evidence-based practices and innovations in care delivery.
- Provides patient centric care in alignment with professional nursing practice model.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associates of Nursing Degree or Diploma Certificate
- RN's with less than 1 year of RN experience, at the time of hire into the RN position, must have graduated from an accredited nursing program (ACEN - Accreditation Commission of Education in Nursing or CNEA -Commission of Nursing Education Accreditation)
- Experience: 0 years’ experience
- Licenses/Certifications: Current RN licensure from the State of Practice
OR - Operating Room Surgical Nursing